Can you believe it? The Red Arrow Diner in Manchester is 100 years old! We are thrilled to celebrate the rich legacy of the diner that started in the Queen City in 1922. Through the decades, the Red Arrow Diner has proven a reliable provider of delicious, homecooked comfort food and award-winning, nationally-recognized pies (thank you, Food Network Magazine!).The Red Arrow Diner strives to be a welcoming friend to all who visit, including the famous guests and politicians who never miss a chance to connect with our patrons.
As we celebrate 100th years in operation, the Red Arrow Diner’s owners Carol Lawrence, George Lawrence and Amanda Wihby thank you for your continued support. We have many special plans in store for the year ahead and invite you to follow us on social media for the latest 100th year promotions – all of our platforms are linked below for your convenience. Current planned promotions include menu specials, a decade-by-decade Manchester and Red Arrow Diner history, a historic ornament in the works, an opportunity to share your personal memories and a community party this fall.
Let’s celebrate together!
In honor of our 100th anniversary, Red Arrow Diner would like to celebrate other local New Hampshire businesses who are working hard to support our local communities. Before the end of 2022, we are committed to promote *ONE HUNDRED* locally-owned New Hampshire businesses to the Manchester Red Arrow Facebook page, which has over 30,000+ followers!
Any business from any industry can be nominated! All that we ask is that the business is locally owned in New Hampshire. To nominate a business for one of our features, please tag their Facebook page or link to their website on the current voting post on our Manchester Facebook page.
- Carol Lawrence was recently featured on the Restaurant Unstoppable podcast! Click here to listen to her journey as Red Arrow Diner owner since the mid-1980s and learn more about the brand and its history
- 2/22/2022: Red Arrow Diner Celebrates 100 Years in Business (Manchester Ink Link)
- 2/28/2022: Red Arrow Diner Celebrates 100 Years in Business (NHLRA’s The Dish)
Red Arrow Diner Social Media
Diner Dish of the Decade
- 1950s: During the month of May, add an extra side to your Tuna Melt for FREE at Red Arrow Diner.
- 1940s: During the month of April, receive $2.00 off the Meatloaf Dinner at Red Arrow Diner.
- 1930s: During the month of March, add one topping from our Macaroni and Cheese Bar for FREE! This Red Arrow Diner promotion excludes Steak Tips.
- 1920s: During the month of February, you can order Spaghetti and Meatballs at Red Arrow for just $6.99!
Remembering 100 Years
- 1940s: Find out what happens next! Click here to check out our Remembering 100 Years: The 1940s Facebook album.
- 1930s: The journey continues! Click here to check out our Remembering 100 Years: The 1930s Facebook album.
- 1920s: This is where it all began! Click here to check out our Remembering 100 Years: The 1920s Facebook album.