5th Annual Tower of Toys Grows to 16 Sponsors with Over 20 Drop-Off Locations Across Southern NH
The Annual Tower of Toys hosted in the Beacon Building Atrium each December for the past five years has set its sights high for this year’s holiday season. Starting with just five founding sponsors, the Tower of Toys is excited to announce that sixteen sponsors have officially committed to this year’s efforts. These sponsors include:
- 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria www.900degrees.com
- The Beacon Building (814 Elm Street, Manchester, NH)
- Belmont Hall & Restaurant www.belmontrestaurant.com
- Colliers International www.colliers.com
- Community House Calls www.communityhousecalls.com
- Cross Insurance www.crossagency.com
- Downdog Flow Yoga & Pilates www.downdogflow.com
- Flexecution, Inc. www.flexecutioninc.com
- Intown Manchester https://www.intownmanchester.com/
- Just Flow Events & Marketing www.justflownh.com
- Melanson Heath www.melansonheath.com
- Mint Bistro www.mintbistronh.com
- Red Arrow Diner www.redarrowdiner.com
- Yael Actiview actiview.co.il
- YWCA New Hampshire www.ywcanh.org
The Tower of Toys is already growing in the Atrium of the Beacon Building with various donations from generous supporters. Donations can be dropped off at any of the above businesses located in Bedford, Concord, Epping, Londonderry, Manchester, Milford and Portsmouth. Many sponsors are also offering perks for your toy donations. For example, Red Arrow Diner is giving away a free order of their fried pickles when you bring in one new, unwrapped toy to any of their four locations in Concord, Londonderry, Manchester, and Milford.
“The Red Arrow Diner team is proud to lead the charge for this holiday tradition,” shared Carol Lawrence-Erickson, President of the Red Arrow Diners. “A fundamental principle of our business is supporting the community and what better way to touch the heart of Manchester than through its children. The holidays are a difficult time for many families across New Hampshire, and the Tower of Toys can brighten holiday memories for these displaced and disadvantaged families.”
The culmination of the Tower of Toys is the Mingle & Jingle event hosted at the Beacon Building located at 814 Elm Street. This year’s event is scheduled for Thursday, December 14th from 5:00 to 9:00pm. The public is invited to attend this spirited open house, which will include live music by SUMX4, appetizers and drinks. As the crowd gathers and toys are collected, event attendees can watch the tower of toys grow and celebrate the annual completion of the Tower of Toys for the children in our community.
To join in on the fun, bring a new unwrapped children’s toy to add to the tower. RSVPs requested to the Red Arrow Diner corporate offices by contacting Amanda at Amanda@redarrowdiner.com or 603-935-8121. It’s sure to be a toy raising experience!