Manchester, NH – Recognizing the growing need for local families and children in need, the Tower of Toys announced their 8th annual holiday toy collection efforts and celebratory event to be held in the Beacon Building Atrium.
Growing from the initial group of five founding sponsors, the Tower of Toys is excited to announce that fifteen sponsors have officially committed to this year’s efforts. These sponsors include:
- The Beacon Building (814 Elm Street, Manchester, NH)
- Belmont Hall & Restaurant www.belmontrestaurant.com
- Colliers International www.colliers.com
- Cross Insurance www.crossagency.com
- Dick Pratte Cabinetry www.dickprattecabinetry.com
- Downdog Flow Yoga & Pilates www.downdogflow.com
- Flexecution, Inc. www.flexecutioninc.com
- GFX International www.gfxi.com/
- Intown Manchester www.intownmanchester.com
- Just Flow Events & Marketing www.justflownh.com
- Melanson Heath www.melansonheath.com
- Phaneuf Funeral Homes & Crematorium www.phaneuf.net
- Red Arrow Diner www.redarrowdiner.com
- Soma Management Group somamg.com
- Spectrum Marketing Companies www.spectrummarketing.com
The Tower of Toys is already growing in the Atrium of the Beacon Building with various donations from generous supporters. Donations can be dropped off at Red Arrow Diner Corporate Headquarters at 814 Elm Street in Manchester, New Hampshire. In lieu of toys, supporters can make a monetary donation in the form of a check written out to Intown Manchester with a note included on the check that reads ‘Tower of Toys.’ All collected proceeds will be used to purchase toys and gifts for local families and children in need.
“The Red Arrow Diner team is excited to once again participate in this wonderful holiday tradition,” shared Carol Lawrence, President of the Red Arrow Diners. “Our company has a deep appreciation for the Greater Manchester community, as its members have been part of our diner family since 1922. It is our responsibility and our passion to give back to those community members in need. The holidays can be a difficult time for many families across New Hampshire, and the Tower of Toys can brighten holiday memories for these displaced and disadvantaged families.”
The culmination of the Tower of Toys is the Mingle & Jingle event hosted at the Beacon Building located at 814 Elm Street. This year’s event is scheduled for Thursday, December 12th from 5:00 to 9:00pm. The public is invited to attend this spirited open house, which will include appetizers, drinks and live music from SumX4. As the crowd gathers and toys are collected, event attendees can watch the tower of toys grow and celebrate the annual completion of the Tower of Toys for the children in our community.
To join in on the fun, bring a new unwrapped children’s toy to add to the tower. RSVPs for the Mingle & Jingle event are requested and can be sent to Crystal Crystal@redarrowdiner.com or 603-935-8121 by December 9th.
If your family is in need and you would like to request toys for your children, please send a private message to our official Facebook page www.facebook.com/toweroftoysnh/ for additional information.